Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
You can test for STDs with no more than a small blood or urine sample. Get a specialist referral from one of our doctors in Lockport, New York if you need to start STD treatment. Because our doctors can prescribe medication for gonorrhea and chlamydia in Lockport, New York, you can get treatment quicker.
The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- mean lots of options for you at checkout. Our compliance with the HIPAA Privacy Rule helps keep your private information safe and secure. Because the hospitals in your area use the same labs we process our STD tests with, you know that our service is the highest quality.
It is crucial to test for twin-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia and our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel does exactly that. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood in the 14094 area. At Lockport STD testing, STDcheck.com uses the most advanced method to screen for STIs in blood and urine.
STI Morbidity Data for Lockport, New York
Without taking an STD test in Lockport, there is no way to know if you are free of infections. Everyone in New York is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- In 2011, the state of New York received $624.5 million in federal HIV/AIDS funding.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- There were over 4,900 new cases of HIV reported in New York in 2011.
- 15-19 year-old New York residents' rate gonorrhea infection in 2011 was 708.8 per 100,000 individuals.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
We ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved. New York STD testing is a smart thing to do. Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing.