Confidential STD Testing
No need to worry about being asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. To protect your privacy, your charges will show up as FPK Services. No other online STD testing service includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive test panel.
Talk to one of our health specialists for an update on the status of your test results anytime. Let our test recommendation tool tell you what STD testing you should get. Once you get your STD testing, simply drop by any of our test facilities that are located conveniently around Lockport.
Results can be downloaded and made available on your smartphones, PCs or tablets. STDcheck.com will not report your test results to your health insurer. Test results are made available to you via email message.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Lockport, New York
The Lockport area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs. If you are uncertain about your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is.
- In 2012, 13 out of 20 neighborhoods with the highest HIV and syphilis rates were in Manhattan.
- 63,311 chlamydia cases were reported in New York City in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea infection in New York City was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- Queens County, New York reported that for every 100,000 residents, 863 reported being HIV positive in 2010.
- 11,859 gonorrhea infections among 15-24 year-olds were reported by New York authorities in 2011.
The only way to be sure of your STD status is to be get Lockport STD testing. At least a quarter of adults with an STD don't know they have the disease. STDs pose a threat to everyone in New York, regardless of age, race, or socioeconomic background.