Same-Day Private STD Testing
We list your charges as FPK Services on your monthly statement because your privacy is paramount. Our comprehensive 10-test panel for STDs includes hepatitis A test to make sure you are fully covered. We skip the embarrassing questions when you arrive for your test.
Our tests for HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, oral and genital herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis- the most common STDs- can be taken separately or as one all-inclusive package. Learn the phrases typically used in reference to STDs, testing, and treatment with the glossary of STD terms on our website. Your money is returned within 1-2 days if you have to cancel your testing as long as it is before you visit our testing center.
Enter your zip code on our website to search for test centers in your neighborhood. Our labs conduct tests for many diseases and others in the lab will not know why you are there. We provide a healthcare consumer-friendly experience and we created our system to treat you courteously, just like we will like to be treated when we visit.
Lockport, Illinois STI Information
Lockport STD statistics are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year. Get tested regularly to do your part to stop the spread of STDs.
- 507 HIV infection in Illinois in 2011 was the result of heterosexual sexual encounter.
- Illinois rate of male HIV transmission in 2011 was 33.2 per 100,000 population.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- HIV was the sixth leading cause of death in Illinois in 1998 for people age 25 to 44.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 1,405 HIV infection in 2011.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a testing panel for both infections at STDcheck.com.