Fast Local STD testing Centers
Our 4,000 STD testing locations nationwide include the state of Michigan and many in the Livonia area. Same-day STD testing at our 48150 testing centers is fast and easy. We stand by our test results because our testing process has been vetted by our diagnostic specialists.
All of our testing procedures are monitored by physicians for your safety. Use our blog to stay informed on STD testing and therapy. All of our labs offer the same STD tests that hospitals and doctor's offices do.
Our labs test for many infections so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we designed our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of.
Livonia, Michigan Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
If you want to get rid of all doubt about your sexual STD status, STD testing is the only way to do it. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gather and publish data and statistics about sexually transmitted diseases and HIV in Livonia in an annual report.
- Through October 2012, the highest rate of HIV infection (9,391) occurred among 30-39 year-olds
- In 2012, Michigan reported 12,770 cases of gonorrhea infections.
- 7,290 women reported being positive for gonorrhea in Michigan in 2012.
- 20-24 year-olds in Michigan reported 16,401 cases of chlamydia infections in 2012.
- Through October 2012, 47% or 12,399 men contracted HIV through male to male (MSM) sex in Michigan
While other testing companies need you to wait up to a month after exposure to test for HIV antibodies, we can test you and give a confirmed, guaranteed result in 9-11 days.