Local HIV Testing Centers
Quick STD testing in 48150 is the most convenient way to buy and take STD tests. We have over 4,000 nationwide testing locations, plenty in the state of Michigan, and many throughout Livonia. Diagnostic specialists have scrutinized our testing process and certified it to meet or exceed all standards.
Because our tests are overseen by a doctor at all times, you can be sure that they are safe. With all of the same testing used by hospitals, we are able to provide the same quality of STD testing in the privacy of our labs. Use the information we provide on our blog, Exposed, to learn about STD testing and treatment.
Our labs test for so many diseases that it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. We are a healthcare consumer-friendly company and our testing system was designed to give you the maximum comfort when you visit. Finding the nearest lab is a breeze - all you need to do is enter your zip code on our website.
STI Statistics for Livonia, Michigan
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) puts together reports about STD rates in Livonia and throughout the nation every year. Be certain of your sexual health by testing for STDs regularly.
- Through October 2012, 4,317 or 16% of all HIV infections in Michigan was the result of injection drug use.
- The rate of Black men with HIV infection was 8.2 times that of White males in 2010.
- Total number of Michigan residents with HIV in 2011 was 14,537
- Michigan reported 48,727 chlamydia infections in 2012.
- 25.1% of HIV positive residents of Michigan contracted the infection through injection drug use in 2010.
Most STDs can be caught many times by the same person. STDs can be contracted by the people of Michigan, regardless of ethnicity, age, or socioeconomic background. It is very common to get an sexually transmitted infection in Michigan from a sexual partner who is unaware that they are infected. Many citizens in Michigan do not look for STD tests because they are scared, but those excuses shouldn't prevent them from knowing their STD status.