Confidential STD Testing
Take advantage of rapid testing at any of our 94550 test locations. We have over 4,000 testing centers throughout the country to ensure convenient STD testing options in Livermore and throughout California. Our testing process has been thoroughly vetted so you know your test results are accurate.
We accept many forms of payment, making it easy to buy STD testing. The HIPAA Privacy Rule safeguards your personal information from anyone you don't want to have access to it and we abide by it. Our labs are accessible to local hospitals.
We developed our system to treat you the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers. Our testing centers test for non STDs, you can rest assured knowing no one will know why you are there. Getting started with your test is easy - simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Infections Data for Livermore, California
Data about STD and HIV infections and communicability in Livermore is available in reports put together by the federal government and California health department every year. Take the first step in defending yourself against STDs by getting wise about your sexual health.
- By the end of 2010, 201 out of 100,000 people in Fresno County had HIV.
- 52.6% of men found positive for Syphilis in 2011 also had HIV.
- Native American women living in California are more likely to contract chlamydia than Native American Men.
- 35,135 Hispanic/Latino people in California were HIV-positive in 2010.
- 16,598 males were found positive for gonorrhea in 2011.
There are a million reasons you should get tested for STDs today but the fact is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.