Same-Day Private STD Testing
All of our local testing labs are accredited by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). No one in the 80121 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our easy testing method is a snap to complete.
All of our STD tests are monitored by a physician to verify safety and quality. All of our STD tests are the identical ones used by hospitals and physicians. Our blog, Exposed, is updated weekly with informative articles to keep you informed of the latest in STD testing and treatment.
You can download and read your results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones. STDcheck.com will never place your test results on your permanent medical records or notify your health insurer. We will send by email your test results in 24-48 hours after your test.
Littleton, Colorado Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to learn what it is. The Littleton area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of STDs.
- Chlamydia rates in women were 2.6 times higher than men in Colorado in 2010
- In 2010, 16% of all new HIV cases in Colorado were reported by 30-34 year olds
- Colorado was ranked 23rd in the US in 2010 for chlamydial infections
- 4,881 cases of AIDS were reported in Colorado in 2010
- Newly reported AIDS cases jumped 21% from 2006 to 2010 in Colorado
Our testing locations are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).