Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We have 4,000 STD testing centers in the country with many sites throughout Little Rock to make Arkansas STD testing convenient. All of our 72205 testing centers offer fast STD testing. You can trust the authenticity of your test results because our process was analyzed by diagnostic experts.
Credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are all payment options we accept, so you have many options when you checkout. Our labs are used by clinics and physicians in your area, so you know they're reputable. You don't have to wonder about whether your private information is safe because we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
Our Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is approved by the Food and Drug Administration and is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 72205 area. Our specialists test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Little Rock STD testing available.
Little Rock, Arkansas STI Information
Frequent STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual health. The Little Rock area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with STD rates.
- In 2011, 19% of cases of gonorrhea in Arkansas were among white people.
- In 2011, of the 4,687 cases of gonorrhea in Arkansas, 2,690 were among women.
- The number of HIV infections that result in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Arkansas was higher than the national average.
- Arkansas ranked 4th for syphilis infections in the U.S. per 100,000 people in 2010.
- The number of chlamydia cases in Arkansas increased from 2010 to 2011.
Some STDs, if never treated can cause very permanent such as liver failure or death. Many STDs are spread through skin-to-skin contact or kissing, making it very easy to spread them throughout Little Rock. Because some sexually transmitted diseases do not have symptoms, it is easy for a Arkansas resident to have an STD without knowing.