Online STD Testing Service
We have testing labs that go by Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) standards. Our online STD testing service provides the most competitively priced testing for STDs in 72205. Our testing process is so simple, you will be done in 5 minutes or less.
Our blog is kept current so you can always visit to read informative articles about STDs, screening, and therapy. We use the same tests that healthcare professionals provide in hospitals and doctor's offices. Get the safest STD testing possible at our testing centers with test that are supervised by a physician.
All tests we offer are approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration including the Syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test. STDcheck.com offers the most sophisticated Little Rock STD testing available today. We have the most advanced urine test for gonorrhea and chlamydia in 72205.
Little Rock, Arkansas Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Taking an STD test today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) compiles data and STD statistics in Little Rock and the whole state of Arkansas each year.
- Among men living with HIV in Arkansas as of 2010, almost 72% contracted the disease through male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2011, almost 49% of all chlamydia infections in Arkansas were among black people.
- The highest instance of gonorrhea cases in Arkansas in 2011 were among 20-24 year olds.
- In 2011, of the 4,687 cases of gonorrhea in Arkansas, 1,997 were among men.
- Jefferson County had the second-highest number of syphilis infections in Arkansas in 2011.
Some people already have an STD and are not aware of it. Statistically, half of all people in America will get an STD during their life.