Local STD Testing Centers
Our uncomplicated testing process is quick, straightforward and can be finished in a snap. We guarantee test results from our CLIA-certified testing labs throughout the country. Test with us to get the most competitively priced STD testing in the 60046 area.
Having a doctor monitor the testing process means we can ensure your safety. Our blog, Exposed, is updated regularly to offer you a resource for enlightening yourself on STD topics. The same tests that are offered in hospitals are what our labs use.
You can download and read your test results on your smartphones, tablets or PCs. We will not report your results to any health insurer or place them on your permanent medical records. We make sure you get all test results by email quickly.
STI Rate for Lindenhurst, Illinois
With STD rates increasing every year, the residents of Illinois are at risk. You are not maintaining control of your sexual health if you have not taken an STD test in Lindenhurst.
- In 2011, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention spent $20,165,383 on AIDS prevention in Illinois.
- Infection rate for P&S syphilis in Illinois was 7 per 100,000 residents in 2010.
- Male to male (MSM) sexual contact accounted for 1,405 HIV infection in 2011.
- 2,999 White males were diagnosed with HIV in Illinois between 2005 and 2011.
- Illinois ranked 9th among 50 states for chlamydia infections in 2010
Prophylactics are important to safe sex but don't protect you from diseases spread through skin-to-skin contact. Unsafe sex can lead to incurable infections and lifelong side-effects, such as infertility, blindness, and liver damage.