Same-Day STD Testing
We do not require additional paperwork once you complete your order. We assure you that your test will take 5 minutes or less to complete. You can test for STDs in 68503 without a visit to a doctor's office with our online STD testing service.
The glossary of STD terms on our website if for your convenience. Whether you want to be screened for one or all of the most frequently occurring sexually transmitted diseases, we have a test that will fit your needs. If you must cancel your testing, make sure to do it before visiting your selected test location to receive your full refund.
We will send by email the results only to the address you gave us when you ordered the test. You can depend on us to safeguard your confidentiality by never reporting your test results to your health insurer or placing it on your permanent medical records. You can always download and read your test results on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
Lincoln, Nebraska Sexually Transmitted Infections Information
The federal government and Nebraska health department accumulate data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of Nebraska and, specifically, Lincoln. Using knowledge as a weapon is the best way to protect yourself against STDs.
- The rate of chlamydia infections in Douglas County, Nebraska was 617.6 per 100,000 in 2012.
- 303 20-24 year-old Douglas County, Nebraskans were diagnosed with gonorrhea in 2012.
- 1,195 20-24 year-old Douglas County, Nebraska residents were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2012.
- The rate of chlamydia infection in Nebraska was 542.6 per 100,000 residents in 2011.
- 528 known gonorrhea infections in men in 2011.
Get tested for STDs often. Skin-to-skin contact is enough to spread many STDs, so knowing your status is crucial to halting their spread. Don't take chances with your health and the health of ever one of your sexual partners.