Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our competitively priced STD testing in 68506 is your best option. Visits to any of our over CLIA-certified testing labs will not require advanced notice. Our STD testing procedure is simple and fast.
You never have to worry about security with our 128-bit encrypted checkout process. Hear from customers who leave reviews and testimonials on our website. We train our counselors to answer your STD questions and they are on standby 24/7.
Our lab technicians will make sure you are taken care of the same way we will like to be taken care of when we use the centers. The first step is to find a test location in your area by entering your zip code on our website. Our laboratories test for a lot of conditions so no one will know why you are in the lab, we created our testing procedure to ensure utmost secrecy.
STD Information for Lincoln, Nebraska
Each year, the federal government and the health department of Nebraska accumulate and report data about the communicability and infection categories of STDs in Lincoln. If you want to protect yourself against STDs, start by getting informed.
- Males accounted for 1,987 new chlamydia infections in 2011.
- In Nebraska, 4,783 women were diagnosed with chlamydia in 2011.
- Chlamydia was the #1 sexually transmitted disease in Douglas County, Nebraska in 2012.
- In 2011 Nebraska reported 77 HIV infections in the state.
- 304 Herpes infections were diagnosed in Douglas County, Nebraska in 2102.
Chlamydia is the most transmitted STD in United Statesand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is important that you get tested for all STDs annually.