Same-Day STD Testing
Purchase your STD testing, visit one of our 95648 testing centers, and get closer to knowing your results, all in the same day. We offer convenient testing locations all over Lincoln, California and more than 4,000 STD testing locations throughout the United States. Our system has been analyzed by diagnostic experts and guaranteed to give you accurate results.
HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our comprehensive testing for the most common sexually transmitted diseases. Enjoy simple refunds in 24 to 48 hours if you need to cancel your testing before you visit any of our test centers. Take advantage of the glossary of STD terminology on our website to educate yourself about STD lingo.
You can read your test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly. STDcheck.com will never alert your health insurer of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Lincoln, California
Infection statistics is just one category in the reports published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year. You must take an STD test regularly to be sure of your STD status.
- By the end of 2010, 210 out of 100,000 people in Santa Clara County were HIV-positive.
- 2,327 males reported having primary and secondary syphilis in 2011.
- By the end of 2010, 272 people out of 100,000 in Sacramento County were HIV-positive.
- At the end of 2010, 513 people out of every 100,000 in Los Angeles County were living with HIV.
- Latino women in California in 2011 are more likely to contract chlamydia than Latino men.
All tests for STIs offered by STDcheck.com are approved / cleared by the FDA, unlike other STD testing services.