Confidential STD Testing
Whenever you purchase testing with us, the charges will appear as FPK Services to protect your privacy. Our lab techs respect your privacy and will not ask you embarrassing questions at the lab. Our industry leading test panel includes a hepatitis A test to ensure all common STDs are covered.
Our test locations are accessible to nearby hospitals. Because we follow the HIPAA Privacy Rule, you know your personal information will always stay safe. We take many payment options, such as credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts, to make checkout easier.
We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we built them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. Get moving by searching for nearby centers on our website today. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we conduct tests for many other infections, not just STDs.
Lincoln, California STI Information
The federal government and California health department gather data about STDs and the HIV epidemic in the state of California and, specifically, Lincoln. Using information as a weapon is the best way to defend yourself against sexually transmitted diseases.
- At the end of 2010, Kings County had 177 HIV-positive people for every 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, there were 269 HIV-positive people per 100,000 in Riverside County.
- Black women at the age of 15-19 living in California are 7 times more likely to contract Chlamydia than white women at the same age group.
- By the end of 2010, 363 out of every 100,000 people in California were living with HIV.
- 32.5% of new HIV diagnoses in California in 2010 received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
Our laboratories are CLIA-certified and we only offer tests approved / cleared by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).