Local Private STD Testing
Our technicians can test you for STDs with a small blood or urine sample. If your condition warrants specialist care, our physicians may refer you to someone in Lillington, North Carolina so you can begin your STD treatment. Get better faster if your condition is one that our physicians are have the authority to write prescriptions for in Lillington, North Carolina.
Our STD testing is hospital-grade so you never have to sacrifice quality to get affordable prices. Our weekly blog, Exposed, gives you an easy way to inform yourself on the topics available about STDs and testing. Your safety is the top priority of the doctor who carefully monitors your testing.
In 27546 area, no testing provider has a more advanced Lillington STD testing. Chlamydia and gonorrhea testing through STDcheck.com is fast with our test panel. Syphilis is a very dangerous STDs according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and we screen for this infection using the Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate for Lillington, North Carolina
The health department of North Carolina publishes yearly accounts about STDs and HIV in Lillington and the state as a whole. If you have not gotten educated about STDs, you are playing with fire.
- Of the 24,476 cases of HIV living in NC in 2010, 6,414 were among white people.
- Of the women living with HIV in NC as of 2010, 78.4% got the disease heterosexually.
- Wake County had 2,670 HIV-positive residents in 2010, the 2nd highest in North Carolina.
- Of the 4,470 HIV-positive people living in Mecklenburg County in 2010, 995 were white.
- In a 2010 Kaiser Family Foundation survey, 45.3% of North Carolina residents aged 18-64 reported testing for HIV during their lifetime.
Protect yourself against STDs with condoms and dental dams. You may have an STD and not know it but the only way to find out for sure is to get tested. Don't become one of the millions of Americans who get a new sexually transmitted disease each year.