Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
All STDcheck.com's testing labs are CLIA-certified to provide definitive test results. We offer the best value in STD testing in 27546 with our affordable pricing. Our testing process is uncomplicated because we want to ensure your experience with us is excellent.
We use hospital-grade STD tests in our testing centers so you never have to wonder whether our testing is worth it. Our blog, Exposed, is a valuable resource for facts about STD testing and advances. All of our testing is monitored by a healthcare professional to provide the high-quality of our procedure.
We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that screens for both infections in urine. When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 27546 area, we have the most sophisticated Lillington STD testing available. Our FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed test results emailed to you in a day.
Lillington, North Carolina STD Morbidity Data
There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on STD infection numbers in Lillington. The best way to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests often.
- About 370 women in the state of North Carolina have been infected with HIV in 2011
- Mecklenburg County had the highest number of HIV-positive residents in 2010 with 4,470.
- 1,588 of the 6,714 people diagnosed with HIV in NC from 2008 to 2011 were white.
- In 2010, North Carolina reported 448.2 cases of chlamydia per 100,000 people, higher than the national rate of 426 per 100,000.
- By the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 people in North Carolina were HIV-positive.
STDcheck.com follows all federal, state and local laws governing health screenings including the HIPAA Privacy Rule, and we use 128-bit encryption to encrypt your data when you test with us.