Local STD Testing Centers
We are offering the only online 10-test panel that includes Hepatitis A. To make sure of your privacy, your charges will appear as FPK Services. Do not worry, we will not ask you embarrassing questions about the test.
Choose our labs, which are the same reputable ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers. Pay with any one of our accepted forms of payment, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Don't take a chance with your private information- choose our service for testing that complies with the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state mandates.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea together since both infections go together most of the time and we have a chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available to test for both infections. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test in the 77575 area looks for the syphilis virus in blood with fast results. No other testing service has more advanced STD testing in the Liberty.
Liberty, Texas Sexually Transmitted Diseases Rate
The health department of Texas and the federal government collect data every year about STD and HIV infection rates and transmission categories in Liberty. By getting educated, you help stop the spread of STDs by protecting yourself against them.
- In Texas, Dallas County had the 2nd highest HIV infections with 781 in 2012.
- In Texas, 33% of newly diagnosed HIV infections resulted in AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in 2010.
- 124,649 chlamydia infections were diagnosed in Texas in 2012.
- Hispanic women were 1.5 times more likely to be diagnosed with HIV than white women in 2010.
- In 2010, the number of Texans between the ages of 18 and 64 who received HIV tests were less than the national average.
However you may feel about sexually transmitted infections, the worst thing you can do is refuse to get tested for them, that will be a mistake.