Same-Day Confidential STD Testing
Our physicians can help you get the fastest treatment possible for your STDs by writing prescriptions in Liberty, Missouri. When you elect to test for STDs with us, you only give a small blood or urine sample. If your test results are positive and you need to begin treatment in Liberty, Missouri, our physicians might be able to provide a specialist referral.
Around the clock counselors are available to discuss your STD-related questions. We are proud of the review and testimonials we get from our satisfied customers. We protect your information with our 128-bit protected checkout process.
Since our laboratories test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We are confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves. We have test location in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start.
Liberty, Missouri STI Information
Get tested frequently to do your part to stop the spread of STDs. Liberty STD infection rates are released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) every year.
- 1,647 Missourians with HIV in 2010 were 55 years old or over.
- Among the 1,885 women living with HIV in 2010, 305 got the disease from IV drug use.
- Jackson County, MO was the home of 2,892 HIV-positive residents at the end of 2010.
- Among HIV-positive Missouri women at the end of 2010, 16.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Of the 9,202 men living in Missouri with HIV, 458 were infected through heterosexual contact.
The key to prevention is protection- contraceptives such as dental dams. If you are engaging in sexual activity and don't get tested for sexually transmitted diseases, you are putting yourself at risk to become one of the millions of Americans who get an STD every year.