Confidential STD Testing
We believe that hepatitis A testing is important to your sexual health so we include it in our STD test panel. For privacy reasons, all charges for STD testing will appear as FPK Services in your monthly statement. Our testing process never requires you to answer awkward questions.
Get educated with our glossary of STD terms available on our website. Get your money back 1-2 days after cancelling your testing if you haven't gone to our test facility. Any STD testing that doesn't incorporate HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis screening the way ours does is not truly comprehensive and isn't worth your money.
Our labs conduct tests for non-STD related infections, so no one will know why you are there. We built our system with you in mind - we want to treat you the way we like to be treated also. Find the test center closest to you by entering your zip code on our website.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics for Lexington, Kentucky
Regular STD testing is the key to keeping control of your sexual wellbeing. The Lexington area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease data.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in 2010 was 13 times that of Whites in 2010 in Kentucky.
- The percentage of male HIV spread through heterosexual contact in 2010 was 8.3.
- By the end of 2010, 76% of males with HIV contracted it from male to male sexual contact.
- 53% of white female HIV transmission occurred through heterosexual intercourse.
- White women aged 20-29 accounted for 203 HIV diagnosis in Kentucky in 2012.
Some of our local STD testing centers are open on saturdays and Sundays, so get tested today and know you are STD free.