Convenient STD Testing
There is no physician's office visit required to test for STDs with our 40503 online STD testing service. Your STD tests will take 5 minutes or less, guaranteed. Our labs do not need you to complete more paperwork once you place your order.
Our labs use identical testing as what hospitals and doctors do. A licensed physician will always manage your testing process for your safety. By visiting our blog, Exposed, you gain access to the latest information about STD issues.
Our tests in 40503 are some of the most advanced Kentucky STD tests available. Chlamydia and gonorrhea infections usually go together, that is why we offer test for both through our testing panel. The Food and Drug Administration-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is one of the advanced STD tests you can take at STDcheck.com.
Lexington, Kentucky Sexually Transmitted Infections Rate
You should be maintaining control of your sexual health, which Lexington STD testing allows you to do. If you are sexually active in Kentucky, you are at risk for contracting a sexually transmitted disease.
- 50% of Black female HIV infection was due to heterosexual sex in 2012.
- 24 Black children under the age of 13 were positive for HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- Chlamydia was the most diagnosed STD in Kentucky in 2010.
- Kentucky's national ranking for STD transmission in 2010 was 29 out of 50.
- The Chlamydia rate of transmission in Kentucky was 379.6 per 100,000 persons in 2010.
All tests for transmitted infections offered by STDcheck.com are Food and Drug Administration-approved, unlike other STD testing services.