Confidential Online STD Testing
Our STD testing in 40509 is priced better than our competitors to give you the ultimate value. Our test laboratories are CLIA-certified for certainty of test results. We understand that the decision to test for STDs is difficult so we make the process uncomplicated.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule keeps your personal information secure. When you take an STD test with us, you get to skip the hospital and go directly to the lab where they send their tests to be processed. All of the payment methods we accept are designed to give you flexible ways to pay, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis looks for the virus in the blood with guaranteed results privately emailed to you quickly. When it comes time for you to test for sexually transmitted infections in the 40509 area, we have the most sophisticated Lexington STD testing available. We test for gonorrhea and chlamydia individually or through our exclusive chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel that looks for both infections in urine.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information for Lexington, Kentucky
Anyone who lives in Kentucky is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual wellbeing if you take regular Lexington STD tests.
- 23% of males diagnosed with HIV in 2012 in Kentucky were White males aged 40-49.
- 73% of 2012 HIV infections among White men occurred through sex with other men.
- There were a total of 4532 men found positive for HIV in 2012.
- For syphilis transmission, Kentucky ranked 22 in the United States in 2010.
- The percentage of Hispanic males diagnosed with HIV in their 20s was higher than Blacks 39% to 31%.
With STDcheck.com, getting STD testing in private is fast - nobody will ever know that you got one.