Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
4,000 testing centers throughout the United States and plenty of testing center locations in Lexington mean more options for Kentucky STD testing. Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 40504 area. We offer thoroughly analyzed testing process to ensure correct results.
Our counselors are available to answer any of your STD questions whenever you ask, 24/7. Take a minute to read the reviews and testimonials our clients leave on our website. Our encrypted checkout process is completely safe and secure.
All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available. We do not inform your health insurance provider of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. Check your email 1-2 days after you take for your results.
Lexington, Kentucky Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
Take control of your sexual well being with periodic STD screening. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers infection rates, transmission categories, and other data for the Lexington area in a yearly report.
- For syphilis transmission, Kentucky ranked 22 in the United States in 2010.
- In 2012, 49% of Hispanic male HIV infection in Kentucky was due to sex with other men.
- In 2011, 342 persons were diagnosed with HIV in Kentucky.
- The highest percentage of female HIV infection occurred among Blacks in 2012 in Kentucky.
- In 2012, 1269 White males aged 20-29 were diagnosed with HIV in Kentucky.
With over 19 million Americans testing positive for STIs, it is easy to get infected. The worst step you can take is to keep having unprotected sex.