Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
To make sure of your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We are offering the only testing for Hepatitis A as part of our comprehensive panel. You do not have to worry about uncomfortable questions from our laboratory technicians.
Talk to one of our counselors to have your STD questions answered any time. Our checkout is encrypted, so it's always secure. Check the website for client reviews and testimonials.
Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphilis is the industry standard. When it comes to testing for sexually transmitted diseases in the Lewiston area, no one does it better. With our advanced technique, we test for STDs quickly and give you results in 1-2 days. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time so we created a test panel that does exactly that so you know you are STD free.
Lewiston, New York Sexually Transmitted Infections Data
There are many reports published about STDs each year, but the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) includes the Lewiston area. If you are not taking frequent STD tests, you are not maintaining control of your sexual health.
- In New York, an average of 24% of people with new HIV diagnoses were also diagnosed with AIDS in 2011.
- The rate of gonorrhea transmission in New York in 2011 was 176.2 per 100,000 residents.
- The number of reported AIDS cases in New York City was 2,905 in 2011.
- According to a survey on NYC.gov, 26% of New York City residents had herpes as of 2008.
- Monroe County had the 2nd highest number of diagnosed chlamydia infections in New York in 2011 with 5009.
Most sexually transmitted diseases are asymptomatic or do not show symptoms, it is not wise to not get tested today - it is not very hard to transmit infections to others if you are not aware that you have it.