Local STD Testing Centers
We are the only online STD testing service with a all-inclusive STD test panel that doesn't forget about Hepatitis A. Do not be afraid of awkward questions - we will not ask any questions at all. On your monthly statement, your charges will be shown as FPK Services to protect your privacy.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, is updated often to help you keep up with new developments in STD testing and treatment. A healthcare professional is always on hand to supervise our testing procedures. We use the same tests that clinics and doctors do.
We will not report your STD test results to your health insurance company or medical records. Your test results are available on your tablet, personal computer and smartphones. We will send your test results in 1-2 days by email.
Lewisburg, West Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Information
The annual STD and HIV report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) contains data about the Lewisburg area. If you want to be positive about your STD status, you need to take an STD test.
- In West Virginia, 467 women and 329 men reported cases of gonorrhea in 2011
- The male HIV infection rate in West Virginia at the end of 2010 was 146 per 100,000.
- In 2010, there were 1,101 white West Virginia residents living with HIV.
- White West Virginia residents had an HIV infection rate of 68 per 100,000 in 2010.
- There were a total of 1,476 HIV-positive West Virginians in 2010.
There are numerous reasons you should get tested for STDs today but the truth is you only need one - the life of your sex partner.