Same-Day STD Testing Centers
Our budget-friendly priced 25801 STD testing can't be beat. Our testing process is very simple and takes little time to complete. We have over CLIA-certified testing laboratories.
The HIPAA Privacy Rule is what safeguards your personal information, and we follow it. The many payment methods we accept- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts- make for very simple purchasing process. Our STD testing is just as reliable as what you might get in a hospital- we use the same labs to process our results.
Results are available on Pcs, smartphones and tablets. As a policy, STDcheck.com does not report test results to health insurance companies or place them on permanent health records. We dispatch test results by email.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Lewisburg, West Virginia
To eliminate any uncertainty about your STD status, get tested on a regular basis. Lewisburg is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on STD infection rates and transmission categories.
- There were 266 HIV-positive West Virginians aged 55 or older in 2010.
- West Virginians aged 35 to 44 had an HIV infection rate of 170 per 100,000 in 2010.
- 679% of HIV-positive West Virginia women in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Women represented 71% of all reported chlamydia cases in West Virginia in 2012
- In 2012, men accounted for 75% of all syphilis infections in West Virginia
John K, in Lewisburg, West Virginia just got tested for STDs including HIV through STDcheck.com and he wants you to know that it is one of the most prudent decisions of his life.