Local Private STD Testing
We make sure your privacy is protected by having your charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Hepatitis A testing is crucial so we include it in our complete test panel. We promise you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test.
The reviews and testimonials our clients write on our site are the proof of our excellent service. When you do your STD testing with us, you are given access to our staff of experienced counselors who are available 24/7. You never have to worry about the security of your information thanks to our 128-bit encryption protected checkout process.
All test results are available immediately by email. Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurance provider or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets.
STD Information for Lewisburg, West Virginia
If you are unsure of your STD status, taking an STD test is the only way to find out what it is. The Lewisburg area is included in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)'s annual report on the communicability of sexually transmitted diseases.
- In 2010, there were 1,101 white West Virginia residents living with HIV.
- 402 West Virginia residents between 35 and 44 years old were HIV-positive in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 346 HIV-positive women living in West Virginia.
- There were 86 new HIV infections in the black community of West Virginia between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 266 HIV-positive West Virginians aged 55 or older in 2010.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs grows every day that you have not been tested for most common diseases.