Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Your charges will be shown as FPK Services on your statement for your privacy. No other online STD test provider has a comprehensive 10 test STD test panel with testing for Hepatitis A. No need to worry about embarrassing questions when you test with us.
The blog we maintain is one of the many resources we make available beyond testing to help you take control your sexual health. Our labs use all the STD tests that hospitals and clinics do. Our simple test process is always carried out under the management of a licensed physician.
We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Your results are sent to you by email promptly. Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Lewisburg, West Virginia Sexually Transmitted Diseases Statistics
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases an annual report with infection rates and other STD data for the Lewisburg area. If you do not take an STD test, you cannot be certain whether you have an STD.
- There were 86 new HIV infections in the black community of West Virginia between 2008 and 2011.
- 13 to 24 year old West Virginians had an HIV infection rate of 19 per 100,000 in 2010.
- West Virginians aged 35 to 44 had an HIV infection rate of 170 per 100,000 in 2010.
- 679% of HIV-positive West Virginia women in 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Kanawha County had the highest population of people living with HIV in 2010 with 287 HIV-positive residents.
Over 25% of those with sexually transmitted infections are ignorant of their conditions and could be spreading the diseases without knowing it.