Local Private STD Testing
Some conditions can be cured with a prescription from one of our doctors in Lenoir City, Tennessee. Stop by one of our testing centers, leave a small blood or urine sample, and you're done. Your positive STD test result entitles you to a specialist referral from one of our physicians in Lenoir City, Tennessee.
Our weekly blog, Exposed, is updated often to help you stay up to date with new developments in STD testing and treatment. We offer the same tests that health centers and doctors do. A healthcare professional is always on hand to oversee our testing procedures.
STDcheck.com never alerts your health insurance provider of your test results or place the results on your permanent medical records. You can read your STD test results on your PCs, tablets and smartphones easily and effortlessly.
STD Information for Lenoir City, Tennessee
Without taking an STD test in Lenoir City, there is no way to know if you are free of infections. Everyone in Tennessee is vulnerable to STDs, with rates of infection rising every year.
- 31 Asian Tennessee residents were living with HIV in 2010.
- 4,754 HIV-positive people between 35 and 44 were living in Tennessee in 2010.
- There were are almost 15 black women living with HIV in Tennessee for every white woman living with HIV.
- There were 2,378 new infections in the Black community of Tennessee between 2008 and 2011.
- There were 3,750 new cases of HIV in Tennessee between 2008 and 2011.
Don't be a statistic- get tested now and take control of your sexual health. STDs are the most common communicable diseases in the nation, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).