Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
With over 4,000 testing centers throughout the United States, including the Leesburg, Florida area, STD testing is convenient and effortless. Our online STD testing service makes it possible to purchase testing and visit one of our local 34748 testing centers in the same day. Our testing process have been approved by certified diagnostic specialists.
If you have to cancel your testing for any reason, do so before visiting our facility and you'll get your money back within 1-2 days. Don't waste your time with other STD testing that don't include ALL of the most common STDs: HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis. Have STD phrases explained with our simple glossary of terminology.
In Leesburg, Florida, you can test for most STDs as quickly as possible. STDcheck.com is the destination for testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 34748 area. Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, approved / cleared by the FDA is available and no appointment is necessary and can be taken same day you order the test.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Leesburg, Florida
Regular STD testing is the key to maintaining control of your sexual health. The Leesburg area is one of the areas included in the report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) each year with sexually transmitted disease rates.
- Florida HIV/AIDS infection rates among inmates in federal or state prisons are about 3 times the national average.
- Duval County had the fourth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Gonorrhea infections in 2010 increased among people age 15-19 by about 83%.
- By 2011, Florida received a total of $33.7 million from the CDC in HIV/AIDS prevention funding.
- Gonorrhea infections in women aged 25-29 were higher in 2012 than the previous year.
Our labs all over USA can get you in and out in 5 minutes or less so there is really no reason for not getting tested today.