Local HIV Testing Centers
Our all-inclusive 10-test STD testing panel includes Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, unlike our competitors. Your privacy is paramount so we list all charges as FPK Services on your monthly card statement. We assure your satisfaction by eliminating all unnecessary and embarrassing questions.
We make sure all testing at our labs is overseen by a physician. We always offer the same STD tests that are used in hospitals. Our blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy to help you stay educated.
Test results, when available, are dispatched to you. Results can be read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance company or place them on your permanent medical records.
Leesburg, Florida Sexually Transmitted Infections Morbidity Data
Because sexually transmitted disease rates are steadily rising, every person in Florida is vulnerable to infection. Unless you get Leesburg STD testing, you will not be sure of your STD status.
- Florida had a rate of 403.2 cases of chlamydia per every 100,000 residents in 2010.
- While the highest percentage of HIV/AIDS positive inmates in state or federal prisons in the nation is 5.5%, Florida's rate is 3.2%.
- Hillsborough County had the second highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- From 2003 to 2012, women accounted for 106,057 gonorrhea infections in Florida.
- In 2012, Miami-Dade County had the highest rate of syphilis infections.
Protect yourself and your partners by committing to regular STD testing. At STDcheck.com, we ensure your confidentiality and safety and guarantee that all of our tests are FDA-approved / cleared. Florida STD testing is the best thing to do.