Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
To protect your privacy, all charges will appear as FPK Services when you receive our monthly statement. We created our testing process to eliminate embarrassing personal questions. While our competitors charge extra for hepatitis A tests, we include it in our test panel.
We offer a test recommendation tool on our site to help you figure out what testing is right for you. Call us 24/7 to get a status update while you wait for your results. We've specifically chosen test facilities that are conveniently located throughout Leesburg.
Count on us not to report your test results to yourhealth insurer or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results can be downloaded and read on your smartphones, PCs and tablets. All test results are sent immediately by email.
Leesburg, Florida Sexually Transmitted Diseases Morbidity Data
With STD rates escalating each year, the residents of Florida are at risk. You are not maintaining control of your sexual well-being if you have not taken an STD test in Leesburg.
- In 2012, Florida had a total of 19,551 gonorrhea infections.
- Men aged 20-24 accounted for the most chlamydia infections in Florida in 2012.
- Pinellas County had the fifth highest number of gonorrhea infections in 2012.
- Florida's estimated HIV-related death rate was more than double the national average in 2010.
- Gonorrhea infections increased in women aged 35-64 in 2012 from the previous year.
Many STDs are asymptomatic. Don't delay any further, get your STD testing now. Different STIs can only be detected by certain tests. In Florida, a quarter of all young adults do not know that they have an STD. Some STIs are incurable, life-long afflictions. The people of Florida face a real threat with the increasing spread of STDs.