Rapid STD Testing
Because we consider hepatitis A testing important, we include it in our comphrehensive test panel. Worried about being embarrassed-- don't be, because we don't ask questions. For confidentiality reasons, all charges appear as FPK Services on your monthly statement.
We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time prior to visiting one of our testing centers. You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean if you use the glossary of terminology we keep on our website. We have separate tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, herpes-1 and 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them.
Our syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is FDA_approved. Screening for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time is very important, that why we created the gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel to test for both infections together. We test for common sexually transmitted infections in 15656 using the most sophisticated Leechburg STD testing methods available.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Infections Rate for Leechburg, Pennsylvania
There are resources available for information about STD and HIV infection rates in Leechburg, such as the reports published by the federal government and Pennsylvania health department.
STD defense starts with knowledge.
- 3,972 HIV-positive Pennsylvania residents were aged 25-34 at the end of 2010.
- 11,371 of the 22,383 HIV-positive men in Pennsylvania as of 2010 got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- In 2010, 6,264 out of 9,085 HIV-positive Pennsylvania women got the disease from male-to-female sexual contact.
- Almost 70% of women in Pennsylvania living with an HIV diagnosis as of 2010 got the disease from heterosexual contact.
- Pennsylvania ranked #10 of the 50 states for HIV/AIDS infection in 2011.
STDcheck.com has confidential STD tests in 15656 right now - you do not need appointments and you can get tested the same day you purchase the test package.