Same-Day STD Testing Centers
No one in the 37087 area can beat our competitively priced STD testing packages. All of our local testing labs are certified by the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA). At STDcheck.com, we guarantee that our easy testing process is a snap to complete.
Counselors are standing by to answer your questions, night and day. The security of our checkout process is protected by 128-encryption.We are confident that if you test with us, you'll be just as satisfied as the happy customers who have left testimonials on our website.
Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous sexually transmitted diseases. In 37087, our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel seeks co-infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. We use the most sophisticated Lebanon STD testing techniques available anywhere today.
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Data for Lebanon, Tennessee
If you live in the Lebanon area, there are reports published every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on the infection rates and transmission methods of STDs in your area. To maintain control of your sexual wellbeing at all times, you need to take STD tests frequently.
- Tennessee ranked 14th in 2010 for syphilis infection.
- As of 2010, almost 74% of men living with HIV in Tennessee got the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- Among Tennessee men living with HIV, 7.9% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Tennessee residents aged 55 or older accounted for 288 new HIV infections from 2008-2011.
- There were 11,721 men living with HIV in Tennessee in 2010.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) advises testing for gonorrhea and chlamydia at the same time and we have a test panel for both conditions at STDcheck.com.