Convenient STD Testing
Our tests for sexually transmitted diseases have been vetted and approved by certified diagnostic experts. We have test sites in Lebanon, Kentucky and over 4,000 locations nationwide. Purchase your testing package and visit one of our local 40033 testing centers today.
Don't take a chance with your private information- choose our service for testing that abides by the HIPAA Privacy Rule and all other federal and state mandates. Pay with any one of our accepted payment methods, including credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts. Choose our labs, which are the same trustworthy ones used by hospitals and healthcare providers.
Our doctors test for chlamydia and gonorrhea in urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test, considered the "gold standard" in the industry. Our FDA-approved / cleared syphilis Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test is the most accurate test for syphilis in the 40033 area. STDcheck.com has the most sophisticated Lebanon STD testing available.
STD Morbidity Data for Lebanon, Kentucky
A report is published yearly by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) with data about the Lebanon area. The only way to be completely sure of your sexual health is by taking an STD screening.
- 24 Black children under the age of 13 were positive for HIV in 2012 in Kentucky.
- The percentage of Hispanic males diagnosed with HIV in their 20s was higher than Blacks 39% to 31%.
- Male to male sex (MSM) accounted for 243 HIV infections in 2011.
- Injection drug use accounted for 19.3% of new HIV cases in 2010 in Kentucky.
- 31% of Kentuckians diagnosed with HIV in 2012 were Black males aged 20-29.
Being a Kentucky resident makes it important that you commit to regular STD testing. Many common sexually transmitted infections do not show any signs or symptoms and testing is the only way to know STD status.