Local STD Testing Centers
No one offers better pricing for 66211 STD testing. We know that choosing to test for STDs is a stressful decision so we make the process simple. We assure that results from our CLIA-certified test locations are accurate.
The labs we use are the same ones the hospitals in your area send their tests to to be processed. We follow the same privacy guidelines as doctors and hospitals, including the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Credit or debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts are just some of the payment options we accept to give you the most flexibility when you purchase your STD tests.
In our desire to ensure you get the best Leawood STD testing, STDcheck.com designed a simple yet highly accurate test method in the 66211 area. Testing with us means you get the FDA-approved / cleared Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test for syphils and other advanced tests. We give you the most accurate chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel available today.
STD Morbidity Data for Leawood, Kansas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire country, including Leawood and the state of Kansas, in their yearly report on STD infection rates and statistics. Your sexual health is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly.
- In 2010, 41.4% of all new HIV diagnoses in Kansas resulted in an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months.
- 1,588 cases of HIV in Kansas in 2010 were caused by male-to-male sexual contact.
- Wyandotte County had 484 HIV-positive residents, the third-highest number of people in the state.
- In 2010, Kansas ranked 40th in the US for syphilis infection by population.
- In June 2013, 209 gonorrhea infections were reported by Kansas for that month.
Stay protected by practicing safe sex. It's clear to see, STDs are a growing concern in Leawood, Kansas and across the USA.