Local HIV Testing Centers
Same-day STD testing at our 73505 testing centers is fast and easy. Our 4,000 STD testing centers in the country include the state of Oklahoma and many in the Lawton area. We guarantee our test results because our testing process has been analyzed by our diagnostic experts.
Visit any of our test centers located conveniently around Lawton. With our test recommendation tool, you can get a individualized suggestion about what testing is best for you. If you hate waiting for your test results, call our health specialists anytime, 24/7 for an update.
We know you will enjoy your visit to our labs because we created them to offer the best healthcare consumer-friendly experience. We promise that no one will know your reason for visiting our labs because we test for many other infections, not just STDs. Get moving by searching for nearby testing center on our website today.
STD Infections Data for Lawton, Oklahoma
STD testing today is the only way to be sure of your STD status. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) gathers data and STD statistics in Lawton and the whole state of Oklahoma every year.
- In Oklahoma in 2010, almost 72% of men living with an HIV diagnosis contracted the disease from male to male sexual contact.
- In 2011, Oklahoma received a total of $3,527,475 from the Centers for Disease Control and prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS.
- In 2011, the estimated rate of men living in Oklahoma with HIV was 17.9 cases per every 100,000 men residing in the state.
- 12.9% of men that were found to be HIV positive in 2010, contracted their disease from using injection drugs and also having sex with other men.
- In 2010, Oklahoma had a rate of 118.5 gonorrhea infections per every 100,000 people that reside in the state.
The residents of Oklahoma are not exempt from the dangers of contracting an STD. Regardless of the type of sexual activity you engage in, getting an STD screening is crucial to maintaining your sexual health. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reports that 1 in 2 Americans will have an STD at some point in their life and as many as 1 in 4 will be unaware of it.