Fast Confidential STD testing Centers
Take control of your sexual health by using our same-day STD testing in the 66047 area. 4,000 nationwide testing centers and plenty of testing center locations in Lawrence mean more options for Kansas STD testing. We offer thoroughly vetted testing process to ensure accurate results.
We adhere to the same privacy mandates, such as the HIPAA Privacy Rule, that doctors do, so we can safeguard your personal information. The labs we use to process our STD tests are so reputable that local hospitals use them, too. We give you many ways to pay for your STD tests- credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
Our laboratories test for a myriad of diseases so no one will guess why you are there. The first thing to do is enter your zip code on our website and search for the nearest location to you. We built our system to treat everyone the way we will like to be treated as healthcare consumers.
Lawrence, Kansas STI Information
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) discloses information about the STD infection numbers and other statistics each year in a report that includes Lawrence. If you are not testing for sexually transmitted diseases frequently, you are not keeping control over your sexual health.
- 1,588 cases of HIV in Kansas in 2010 were caused by male-to-male sexual contact.
- Johnson County had the highest number of white HIV-positive residents in Kansas at the end of 2010: 347.
- Out of the 2,159 men living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010, 73.6% got the disease from male-to-male sexual contact.
- 186 black people were diagnosed with HIV in Kansas between 2008 and 2011.
- 406 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were 55 or more years old.
STDcheck.com has over 4,000 local STD testing centers throughout the United States, there are a few in your area.