Local HIV Testing Centers
The fastest Lawrence STD testing and treatment is available to you thanks to our nationwide network of doctors who can write the prescriptions that cure certain diseases. Keep the STD testing process simple by using our tests that are sensitive enough to detect STDs with only a small blood or urine sample. Get treated for STDs quickly with a healthcare provider referral from our Lawrence, Kansas physicians if you results are positive.
Get the highest level of security for your personal information with our online STD testing service, which adheres to the HIPAA Privacy Rule. Get tested for STDs in the same testing centers that hospitals in your area use to process their tests. Choose from an assortment of payment methods, including but not limited to credit and debit cards, e-checks, prepaid gift cards with the Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover logo, PayPal, and health savings accounts.
With our system, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea takes no time at all - the chlamydia and gonorrhea test panel screens for both infections at the same time without the need to test for them individually, though we can test you for each infection separately if that is what you decide. Our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) syphilis test is the best in the industry - we use the "gold-standard" technique to test for syphilis. As the recognized leader in online STD testing in 66047, we have developed the most sophisticated yet, very easy to use Lawrence STD testing.
Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics for Lawrence, Kansas
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information about STDs in Lawrence each year. STD testing is the only way to learn for sure whether you have an STD.
- Kansas received 2.3 million dollars from the CDC in 2009 for HIV/AIDS prevention and control.
- In 2010, Kansas reported a chlamydia infection rate of 340.6 cases per 100,000 people.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino males living with HIV in 2010 was 2.1 times higher than white males.
- The rate of Hispanic/Latino females living with HIV in 2010 was 3.1 times that of white females.
- 916 of the 2,696 people living with HIV in Kansas at the end of 2010 were between 45 and 54 years old.
1,412,791 Americans have chlamydiaand most of those infected are aged 19-24, so it is crucial that you get tested for all STDs annually.