Rapid STD Testing
No need to worry about being asked embarrassing questions when you test with us. No other online STD testing specialist includes Hepatitis A in a comprehensive STD testing panel. To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services.
We offer a test recommendation tool on our site to help you figure out what testing is right for you. We've specifically chosen test centers that are conveniently located throughout Lavonia. Call us at any time to get a status update while you wait for your results.
Check your email 1-2 days after your test for your results. We do not inform your health insurer of your test results nor do we place them on your permanent medical records. All clients are informed as soon as their test results become available.
STI Data for Lavonia, Georgia
Without frequent STD testing, your sexual health is ambiguous. Lavonia STD statistics are gathered every year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- 488 adults died from HIV/AIDS in Georgia in 2008.
- Georgia ranked 4th out of 50 states for syphilis transmission at the end of 2012.
- 77.1% of female HIV transmission occurred due to heterosexual contact in Georgia in 2010.
- 18,652 Georgians contracted HIV due to male to male sexual contact in 2008
- The CDC spent $15,097,469 on HIV/AIDS funding in Georgia in 2011.
15-24 year-olds are most vulnerable to STD infections - unfortunately, they are also the least likely to get tested, so protect yourself today.