Fast Local STD testing Centers
Other testing providers don't test for Hepatitis A, one of the most common STDs, but we do. We respect your privacy and will never ask you uncomfortable questions now or when you arrive at the laboratory. When you order your test, we protect your privacy by listing your charges as FPK Services.
HIV, hepatitis A, B, and C, herpes- 1 & 2, gonorrhea and chlamydia, and syphilis are all included in our comprehensive testing for the most common STDs. Enjoy simple refunds in 24-48 hours if you have to cancel your testing before you go to any of our test centers. Use the glossary of STD terms on our website to inform yourself about STD lingo.
We have test center in your area - simply enter your zip code in a search box to start. Since our laboratories test for other conditions, your reason for visiting the centers will remain confidential. We are completely confident you will get the best consumer-friendly experience when you visit our labs, they are designed to give you the level of service we would expect when we use them ourselves.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Las Vegas, Nevada
Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) releases statistics about STDs in Las Vegas. Frequent STD testing is the best way to stay STD-free.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- 1,439 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- In 2010, there were 833 people living with an HIV diagnosis in Washoe County.
- Nevada reported 65.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 118 people were diagnosed with HIV in Washoe County.
At STDcheck.com, we do everything possible to protect your privacy when you test through any of our local testing centers.