Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
We assure that results from our CLIA-certified labs are accurate. Nobody offers better pricing for 89148 STD testing. We know that deciding to test for STDs is a delicate decision so we make the process simple.
You'll never have to wonder what STD terms mean thanks to the glossary of terminology we keep on our site. We have separate tests for the most common STDs- syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, & C, oral and/or genital herpes, chlamydia and gonorrhea, syphilis, and HIV- or a comprehensive panel that tests for all of them. We'll give you a refund if you have to cancel your STD testing at any time before visiting one of our testing locations.
Entering your zip code on our website will give a list of our testing centers in your area. Our labs test for many diseases so your reason for visiting will never be known to anyone else. We are healthcare consumers ourselves, so we created our system to take care of you the way we'd like to be taken care of.
Sexually transmitted disease information for: Las Vegas, Nevada
If you don't get informed about sexually transmitted diseases, you are taking a chance with your sexual health.
Yearly reports are distributed by the federal government and the health department of Nevada containing facts and figures about STD and HIV transmission categories and rates in Las Vegas.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Nevada reported 65.4 cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 29th out of 50 states for deaths among people with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in Nevada was 2.8 times that of white men in 2010.
With STDcheck.com, getting tested for STDs in private is not hard - nobody will ever know that you got one.