Low-Cost STD testing Centers
We keep the testing process simple by offering tests that require a small blood or urine sample. Our nationwide network of physicians with prescription writing authority makes it possible for us to provide the fastest STD diagnosis and treatment in Las Vegas, Nevada. Find out how to get treatment for an STD quickly with a specialist recommendation from one of our physicians in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All of the test centers we utilize are conveniently situated throughout the Las Vegas area. Use our test recommendation tool to receive a suggestion about which test is the best fit for your sexual health needs. Get updated on the status of your STD testing results anytime- night or day.
Since our labs screen for many conditions, it is impossible for anyone to know why you are there. It is really easy to locate a location in your area, simply enter your zip code into a search box on our website to get a complete list. We designed our STD testing process to conform to the way we want to be taken care of if we were using the facility today.
STD Infections Data for Las Vegas, Nevada
Everyone in Las Vegas should take STD tests regularly. The threat of catching an STD in Nevada is high.
- The number of new HIV diagnoses in Nevada in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national number.
- Clark County had the highest number people living with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- 1,608 black people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- By the end of 2010, there were 6,894 people living with HIV in Nevada.
- In 2010, 1,144 of the people living with HIV in Nevada were women.
Nevada residents often don't look for STIs because they are embarrassed. Many STDs progress without symptoms. Some, but not all, sexually transmitted diseases can be cured. Many STDs can be cured, but some cannot. Educating yourself and learning your STD status is the first step in preventing the spread of diseases in Nevada.