Rapid Confidential STD testing Centers
You will not need to complete extra paperwork when you arrive at the testing locations. STD testing doesn't require a visit to a physician's office when you use our online STD testing service in the 89149 area. Unlike other testing services, no waiting with STDcheck.com because you can complete our test in 5 minutes or less.
We update a weekly blog called Exposed to hep you stay up-to-date about STDs. The testing we offer in our testing locations is closely monitored by a doctor to ensure your safety. Each STD test we offer is the exact same as what you'd take in a hospital or doctor's office.
Latent syphilis infection is known to cause blindness and dementia and other serious illnesses but our FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test seeks syphilis in the blood and returns test results in 24-48 hours. STDcheck.com has the most advanced Las Vegas STD testing available. Our chlamydia-gonorrhea test panel tests for gonorrhea and chlamydia in the 89149 area.
STD Information for Las Vegas, Nevada
Anyone who lives in Nevada is at risk for STDs if they are sexually active. You will not lose control of your sexual health if you take regular Las Vegas STD tests.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
- 1,439 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- In state and federal prisons in Nevada, 1 out of every 100 inmates was HIV- or AIDS-positive in 2010.
- Douglas County had the third-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
Your chances of contracting or spreading STDs grows with each day that you have not been tested for most common conditions.