Low-Cost STD testing Centers
Our nationwide network of over 4,000 testing centers includes many locations in the Las Vegas, Nevada area. Test the same day you purchase your testing package at any of our 89147 testing centers. Our trained diagnostic specialists have analyzed and thoroughly vetted our testing process.
When you choose to do your STD testing with us, you are ensuring that you'll be tested for all common STDs, not just a few. Stay informed about current STD lingo with the glossary of STD terminology that we have on our site. Receive a full refund if you have to cancel your testing prior to visiting a testing center.
We designed our system to fit the way we will like to be treated when we visit other healthcare facilities. Because out laboratories alsoscreen for other diseases not related to sexually transmitted diseases, you need not worry that others will know why you are there. Our system is consumer-friendly. Your zip code is the key to finding a test location close to you on our website.
STD Morbidity Data for Las Vegas, Nevada
Every year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) collects information and releases statistics about Las Vegas STD rates. Get tested for STDs immediately to learn your STD status. Buy an STD test today to find out your STD status.
- 8,390 people were reported to have HIV in Nevada in 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- The number of new HIV diagnoses in Nevada in 2010 that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months was higher than the national number.
- 430 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011 were black.
Many people in Nevada are unaware of the fact they are infected with an STD. It is estimated that as many as a quarter of all sexually active people in Las Vegas have an STD. Embarrassment is a major reason why many people do not get tested.