Online STD Testing Service
To protect your privacy, your charges will be shown as FPK Services. We will never ask you embarrassing questions. Our all-inclusive 10-test panel includes Hepatitis A, which no other testing company does.
Our blog is regularly updated to give you the latest STD news. We utilize all of the latests tests that are offered in hospitals. All of the testing offered at our labs is administered under the supervision of a physician.
Your results are dispatched promptly. We believe in your right to privacy so we will never report your test results to your health insurance company or place it in your permanent medical records. Test results, once available will be made available on your PCs, smartphones or tablets.
Las Vegas, Nevada STI Information
Your sexual well being is unsure unless you take STD tests regularly. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) covers the entire country, including Las Vegas and the state of Nevada, in their annual report on STD infection rates and statistics.
- There were 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
- 1,439 Hispanic/Latino people were living with HIV in Nevada at the end of 2010.
- The rate of black females living with HIV in Nevada in 2010 was 7.9 times that of white women.
- Of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV between 2008 and 2011 in Nevada, 598 were white.
Studies show that 1 out of every 4 or more of Nevada adults have an STD but are unaware of it. Use condoms and dental dams and take STD tests in Las Vegas frequently for the best sexual health routine possible.