Confidential Online STD Testing
We make sure your privacy is protected by having your charges shown as FPK Services on your monthly statement. Hepatitis A testing is important so we include it in our all-inclusive test panel. We guarantee you will not face embarrassing questions when you arrive for the test.
When you check out on our website, it is a secure 128-bit encrypted process. When you read the reviews and testimonials on our site, they are from our past customers. No question is too small for our trained counselors who are available to you 24/7.
In 89144, our gonorrhea and chlamydia test panel seeks twin infections, gonorrhea and chlamydia in the urine using the Nucleic Acid Amplification (NAA) test and our specialists can write prescriptions if you test positive. We employ the most advanced Las Vegas STD testing techniques available today. Using the FDA-approved Rapid Plasma Reagin (RPR) test, our experts test for syphilis, one of the most dangerous STDs.
Las Vegas, Nevada Sexually Transmitted Infections Statistics
Put your sexual health first by arming yourself with the facts about STDs and their transmission. Thanks to the federal government and the Nevada department of health, data is available about Las Vegas STD infection rates.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
- 10,507 have reported to have chlamydia in 2011.
- 34.9% of all new HIV diagnoses that received an AIDS diagnosis within 12 months in Nevada in 2010.
- Nevada does not participate in sterile syringe exchange programs.
- Nevada ranked 12th in the nation for new syphilis cases per 100,000 people in 2010.
Over one quarter of those with sexually transmitted infections are ignorant of their conditions and could be transmitting the infections without knowing it.