Local HIV Testing Centers
Ensuring our test results are correct is very imperative to us so our diagnostic specialists have vetted our testing process. Same-day STD testing is available with our 89148 STD testing. Many of our 4,000 STD testing locations are located in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Our informative blog, Exposed, is dedicated to STD testing and therapy. Our online STD testing service uses the same high-quality tests that the hospitals do in our testing centers. We provide STD testing that is managed by a doctor for your safety.
Take our FDA-approved syphilis RPR (Rapid Plasma Reagin) test now and know that you are syphilis free. The CDC advises testing for chlamydia and gonorrhea at the same time and we have the test panel that allows you to test for both infections. In 89148, we have the most advanced, yet very easy to use Las Vegas STD testing.
STD Infections Rate for Las Vegas, Nevada
Las Vegas is included every year in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) report on sexually transmitted disease infection rates and transmission categories. To get rid of uncertainty about your STD status, get tested often.
- Between 2008 and 2011, 118 people were diagnosed with HIV in Washoe County.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- Nevada ranked 28th among the 50 states and outlying areas for new AIDS diagnoses in 2010.
- Nevada ranked 30th in the county for new cases of gonorrhea per 100,000 people in 2010.
- In 2010, within the HIV/AIDS positive community 83% of the people living with the virus are men.
It is important that you protect yourself and your partner from suffering any type of STD. You will be glad you tested in Nevada with STDcheck.com. It is never too late to get tested for STDs.