Rapid STD Testing
We selected all of our STD tests based on how easy they are for you to take, so all of our tests only require a small blood or urine sample. Certain conditions are curable with prescription medication from one of our doctors in Las Vegas, Nevada. Get treated for STDs fast with a specialist referral from one of our doctors if your Las Vegas, Nevada STD testing returns a positive result.
We try to get rid of any confusion you may have about the lingo used to explain our STD testing by providing a glossary of terminology on our website. If you cancel your testing prior to going to the test location, you'll get your money back in 1-2 days. When you decide what to check for, you'll have options that include individual tests for all of the most common STDs or an all-inclusive panel that incorporates them all.
Your test reports will dispatched to you by email. We do not report test results to your health insurance company or place them in permanent medical records. Test results can be accessedon your PC, tablets or smartphones.
Las Vegas, Nevada STI Information
The state of Nevada publishes annual data about the transmission of STDs and HIV in Las Vegas.
Get educated and protect yourself against STDs today!
- At the end of 2010, 310 out of every 100,000 in Nevada were HIV-positive.
- Of the women living in Nevada with HIV, 23.2% got the disease from IV drug use.
- In 2010, there were 5,700 people living with HIV in Clark County.
- As of 2011, the estimated rate of AIDS diagnoses in Nevada was 10.9 per 100,000 people.
- By the end of 2010, 3,557 white people were living with HIV in Nevada.
STDcheck.com has STI tests starting from $24 including tests for teenagers without parental approval.