Online STD Testing Service
We want you to be comfortable throughout the process and will do not ask you embarrassing questions now or at the lab. Your billing statement will show FPK Services for all charges to maintain your privacy. Unlike other testing companies, our test panel allows you to test for hepatitis A without extra charge.
All of the testing offered at our labs is done under the supervision of a physician. Our blog is frequently updated to deliver the latest STD news. We offer all of the latests tests that are offered in hospitals.
We protect your confidentiality by not reporting your results to your health insurer or adding it to your permanent records. Results can be downloaded and made available on your phone, tablet or smartphones. Your results will be sent via email.
Las Vegas, Nevada STD Statistics
STD infection rates are rising steadily in Nevada. If you want to be sure of your STD status, the easy solution is to take an STD test in Las Vegas.
- Nevada received almost $3.6 million from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for HIV/AIDS funding in 2010.
- Clark County had the highest number people living with an HIV diagnosis in 2010.
- 74.2% of women living with HIV at the end of 2010 in Nevada got it heterosexually.
- The rate of death among HIV-positive Nevada residents was on par with the national rate in 2010.
- By the end of 2010, 3,557 white people were living with HIV in Nevada.
With over 19 million people in the country testing positive for sexually transmitted diseases, it is easy to get infected. The worst action you can take is to keep having sex without wearing protection.