Convenient STD Testing
Our online testing method is straightforward and rapid. With many CLIA-certified local test laboratories, there are at least a few in your area. All of our STD testing packages are affordably priced for the leading value in the 89103 area.
Get test result status updates from any of our health specialists instead of going insane while you wait. Whichever test facility is most conveniently located near you is where you can go to take your STD tests. Let our online test recommendation tool take the doubt out of what STD tests you need to take.
Test results, when available, are emailed to you. Results can be downloaded and read on your personal computers, tablets or smartphones. You can have confidence in our testing service because we do not report your test results to your health insurance provider or place them on your permanent medical records.
Las Vegas, Nevada STI Information
The best thing you can do to keep control over your sexual health is by taking STD tests often. There is a report released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) annually that includes data on STD infection numbers in Las Vegas.
- The rate of black males living with HIV in Nevada was 2.8 times that of white men in 2010.
- Douglas County had the third-highest number of people living with HIV in 2010.
- There were 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in the state of Nevada between 2008 and 2011.
- Nevada reported 365.7 cases of chlamydia for every 100,000 people in 2010.
- 422 of the 1,573 people diagnosed with HIV in Nevada from 2008 to 2011 were Hispanic/Latino.
Testing for common infections, including HIV-1 and HIV-2, helps prevent the spread of these diseases. At STDcheck.com, we believe that in order to protect yourself and your partner, you should receive annual tests at one of our local Nevada testing centers near you. Most people infected with STDs are completely unaware that they are and unknowingly spread them. Testing for sexually transmitted diseases is essential for residents of Nevada, especially for those that are sexually active.